NextGEN Gallery 2.0

Home Forums Questions NextGEN Gallery 2.0

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Joanne 3 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Brandon
    Participant

I recently had to update a client website to WP 3.6 and NGG 2.0 because of some security issues they were experiencing. ShareMyGallery seems to not work in NGG 2.0. Is this true or am I using an older version that needs to be updated? I am running version 2.3.

Joanne

Brandon -
    Thank you for asking.

You’re right, ShareMyGallery 2.3 was designed for NexGEN prior to NexGEN 2.0 released in July.

I am working with my developers for a new version of ShareMyGallery to work with NextGen 2.0.

Since you have purchased a previous version, I will contact you with the email you used at purchase regarding the update when it is complete.

Thanks again for asking.

Joanne

Brandon
    Participant

Thanks Joanne for getting back to me. Do you have any sort of estimate on when it will be completed? I have a deadline on the site that this plugin was/is being used on.

Albert
    Participant

Joanne,

I bought and installed today Share My Gallery.
    Now i read that it isn’t working at Nextgen 2.0., i am very disappointing that it isn’t work AND not mentioned at your site when i bought it.

Can you tell me in what period it will work?

Joanne

Hi Albert

Thank you for telling me the problem.

You are right – I should be more clear that for now, ShareMyGallery only works with legacy NextGen Gallery prior to 2.0.

Some customers are using ShareMyGallery with NGG 1.9.13 available here.
    http://wordpress.org/plugins/nextgen-gallery/developers/

If you do not want to do that, I will refund your purchase. Just let me know.

Thank you for raising an excellent point. I will update this site now.

Albert
    Participant

Hi Joanne,

Thanks for your answer.

Actually I am more intrested when the update to ngg 2.0 is available then in the refund of my purchase.

Can you give me some information when you aspect that the update is available.

I hope that that will be in short time otherwise I think that it’s better to refund the donation.

With regards,
    Albert Schuller

Albert
    Participant

Hi Joanne,

I have tried the version 1.9.13, but that doesn’t work in combination with the installed PRO version of Nextgen.

With regards
    Albert

Albert
    Participant

Joanne,

When do i get a reaction?

Albert

Joanne

Albert

Thank you for following up – sorry for the delayed reaction.

I am working with developers, but it will take a few weeks to have ShareMyGallery working with NGG 2.0. I will refund your purchase now.

Apologies again for the delay. Much appreciate your follow-up.

Albert
    Participant

Joanne,

Thanks for the refunding.
    Will you inform me when the update to NGG 2.0 is ready?

Albert

Joanne

Albert –
    Thanks so much for your great questions.

Developers and I plan to talk about status this week.

I will notify you privately by email next week.

Joanne

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Posted in