You wanted to share single images with Single Pic view. You wanted to use a variety of (beautiful!) custom themes, and still have full sharing functionality. You wanted to share images using NextGen Gallery templates.
And now you can have all this, and more –
ShareMyGallery 2.0 is a re-coded version, to make it more reliable across themes, and support more NextGen Gallery display features.
I’m excited to announce the new version available today — still for $18 (for now)!
Re-Designed Code Supports More Features, and is Fully Theme-IndependentTo work with more themes and child themes, ShareMyGallery has been completely recoded. This version removes the previous dependency on your theme (see Changelog for details).
The new, tested, and carefully redesigned plugin has been created by the dedicated, hard-working, very skilled programmers at WisdmLabs.
This major upgrade:
- removes theme dependencies: re-coded to work without creating /nggallery subdirectory in the active theme or child theme
- automatically removes the files that are no longer required: /nggallery/gallery.php and /nggallery/gallery.css and the folder containing them. In order for this update to work correctly, these files from previous versions must be removed.
- enables ShareMyGallery to support additional nggallery views with sharing tools including:
- single pic view
- image browser view
- album view
- template shortcode view for captions, described on the Nextgen Gallery features page
- multiple galleries on the same page (provided they are the same type of gallery and not a mix of different views)